Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora

[RELEASE] Diaspora : Shattered Armistice Patch 1.1

<< < (6/8) > >>

Cobra:

--- Quote from: David cgc on August 17, 2016, 10:00:12 pm ---Is that the cutscene version of the briefing or slideshow-version?

--- End quote ---

Cutscene. I think there's another one that does it, as well.

[EDIT] Yes, I was correct. In "Distress", the first two or three seconds of audio starts, then restarts.

karajorma:

--- Quote from: Cobra on August 17, 2016, 08:42:35 pm ---I don't remember if it was reported before, but was anything ever brought up about Shadow Walking's briefing? There's a glitch in the audio: "During the last op, one of our pilots suffered engine failure an- [pause] pilots suffered engine failure and was unable to land ..."

--- End quote ---

Play the ogg version in Diaspora/Data/Movies and see if you get the same glitch. I think it's a playback issue rather than one with the video itself.

Cobra:

--- Quote from: karajorma on August 18, 2016, 04:10:07 am ---
--- Quote from: Cobra on August 17, 2016, 08:42:35 pm ---I don't remember if it was reported before, but was anything ever brought up about Shadow Walking's briefing? There's a glitch in the audio: "During the last op, one of our pilots suffered engine failure an- [pause] pilots suffered engine failure and was unable to land ..."

--- End quote ---

Play the ogg version in Diaspora/Data/Movies and see if you get the same glitch. I think it's a playback issue rather than one with the video itself.

--- End quote ---

Confirmed, no glitches when played outside of the game. Though it's odd that it only happens with two of the movies and only in very specific spots.

karajorma:

--- Quote from: Echelon9 on August 17, 2016, 08:02:59 pm ---Yes, apologies - that is my fault. Am working on restoring that patch and the final patch for R1.

--- End quote ---

Any luck? I only have a couple of days left in London and then I'm back on my ridiculously slow connection. So if I need to upload something, better tell me now.

Axem:
Ogg video files over a certain filesize tend to have a certain audio stutter/desync in a specific spot. I came across that too in my own adventures in video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version