Author Topic: FS1 Coop campaign?  (Read 3260 times)

Offline Topgun

My brother and I want to play through the entire freespace series together. I remember someone converted the FS1 campaign for coop play. Where can I get this? What about Silent Threat or, better yet, ST:R?

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Definitely no coop STR. I'll admit I can't recall any coop conversions for these other two campaigns either.

Offline Topgun

Definitely no coop STR. I'll admit I can't recall any coop conversions for these other two campaigns either.

I found a coop Silent Threat in the fsport files. I just need a coop fs1 now

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Too bad that balancing for FS1 coop would be a major pain in the ass. :P
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I found a coop Silent Threat in the fsport files. I just need a coop fs1 now

There's no officially-released co-op FS1, either by Volition or by the FSPort.  It's certainly possible that someone has released one, but you'd have to search for it.

Offline Parias

Patience. Good things take time. :)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions