Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 844364 times)

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Back on topic...

goddamn fileplanet...im not gonna pay money to download some friggin shivans!

Check. You can DL files for free, just check. :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline akenbosch

• Pretentious Noob
  • doesent care about canon
You can download the Shivans without paying, takashi.

whatever, takasnail.

@mobius: thanks...wouldnt have noticed that without your help.

Burn the sucker out of the sky!
EAT PHOTONS INFIDEL! MAY THE HEAT OF A THOUSAND SUNS CONSUME YOU! :mad2:

snail gives a debriefing: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,48825.msg991954.html#msg991954

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project

I simply don't pay attention on prejudices. And I learned from karajormaTM that I should help my forumites. :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Hey, takashi may be a proper noun but it doesn't take a CAPITAL letter.

I suppose he doesn't deserve a capital letter then. :D
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
You can download the Shivans without paying, takashi.

whatever, takasnail.

Yes, but we all know that Snail isn't you, because you are! (he acts like it sometimes, though!)
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
You're making enemies out of all of the wrong people, cole. You better watch you back.

Offline Topgun

don't mess with my snail, m'kay?

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
You're making enemies out of all of the wrong people, cole. You better watch you back.

I backed you up! If you didn't read the fine print
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
...Or you'll end up like Alpha 39er in the ROFL thread in my sig.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
are there shots of HTL SD Kismat and SD Ilbis (or and other shivan ship SD or SSD size) around?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 11:50:30 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
There's a HTL Kismat?

Offline 0rph3u5

There's a HTL Kismat?

dunno if you scrapped it since INFR1 -- it was in INFR1 and I'm the last one to keep up with INF news... I just loot it for models from time to time
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I don't think there's a htl kismat.

Offline 0rph3u5

I don't think there's a htl kismat.

what replaces it then?

EDIT: found a list of the shivan caps in INFSCP a few pages back
is there any preview on SCv Bryn, SD Yama, SD Iblis (a better version of the INFR1 one?)?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 11:55:02 am by 0rph3u5 »

==================

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Byrn:

Yama:

I dunno where to get an Iblis shot, but it looks like a morphed Ravana with a Demon head IIRC.

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Yay your still using the byrn, i always loved that model, head reminded me of a dragon. Is the terran cruiser Bellaphron(sp) i think it was called still being used?
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Yay your still using the byrn, i always loved that model, head reminded me of a dragon. Is the terran cruiser Bellaphron(sp) i think it was called still being used?

ATM, AFAIK yes IIRC.

Offline 0rph3u5

Byrn:

Yama:

I dunno where to get an Iblis shot, but it looks like a morphed Ravana with a Demon head IIRC.

any way I could get them for WotW? - after we kicked the SJ Sathanas out we are in the need of two more shivan vessels to replace it's firepower

==================

Offline Snail

• SC 5
No.

Offline 0rph3u5

*Shivan Puppy Eyes*
Please?

I've got to get the WotW shivan fleet tied togehter soon since I need to go on with creating the Constructor ships

==================