Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 844282 times)

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
And what used to be a crappy Hecate upgrade in my eyes now looks half-decent. Nice work guys. :nod:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well I don't really have anything to trade with you for it right now, that's why I hadn't asked at this point, was aware it existed :)

To me that thing looks like the bastard offspring of a Hecate and a Perseus.  The rear section is fine, but that long thin neck and flat bow just look odd.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Consider me confused. There's no HTL Icelus, but there is a HTL Icelus, but it will not be used?

What will replace it, the Raynor?
This is model, made for my mod - Shadow Genesis not for Inferno. It's based on old Icelus from Inferno, but it's part of my mod... But if Woo wants, I can give him a permission for using this model in Inferno, if it replace the Raynor.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well we would have a very specific use for it if you would like to donate it to replace the Raynor :)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
This is model, made for my mod - Shadow Genesis not for Inferno. It's based on old Icelus from Inferno, but it's part of my mod... But if Woo wants, I can give him a permission for using this model in Inferno, if it replace the Raynor.

What are the chances of a public release any time soon?

(To be honest, I wrote that short story about the GTD Goryo awhile back with the Icelus model in mind.)
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Well we would have a very specific use for it if you would like to donate it to replace the Raynor :)
I'll send model to you later.

What are the chances of a public release any time soon?

(To be honest, I wrote that short story about the GTD Goryo awhile back with the Icelus model in mind.)
If you need Icelus for some project or something, PM me. I won't release SG stuff to public before release of main mod [a few months] but if someone needs my stuff to something bigger, I can occasionally share something :).
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Personally I have no qualms on having the Raynor replaced and was actually planning on it anyway.  B/c of BP's popularity, people will think we stole it from them, even though we laid claim on it before they did.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
 :blah:

BP has always been quite clear it uses public models that everyone has equal rights to!

Offline Darius

Then you should have released much sooner than you have. I certainly wasn't going to wait until Inferno was released before using it.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
And yeah, it was a one-man Darius show at the time.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Fair enough; the Raynor is BP's destroyer, and it fits the BP universe much better anyway methinks.  We will find a replacement.  :)

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
No, it's everybody's destroyer! BP is not about exclusive models, it's about (in part) showing that anyone can tell a great story with public stuff.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Fair enough; the Raynor is BP's destroyer, and it fits the BP universe much better anyway methinks.  We will find a replacement.  :)

Your us-vs-them mentality, or at least the appearance of it, is not going do you any favors. If you can make use of the Raynor, make use of the Raynor.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Your us-vs-them mentality, or at least the appearance of it, is not going do you any favors.

There is no Inferno vs BP rivalry intended in my posts.  And there is no reason for hostility.  We mutually respect each others' projects, including all project assets.  Furthermore, one of the hallmarks of Inferno is our exclusive set of assets; we simply would like to keep it that way as our style of doing things.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Well just bear in mind that a number of really great community campaigns only exist because Inferno released a number of its assets for the public. Really one of the best things the team has ever done.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
No pressure though, you guys are doing great and I'm glad to see activity.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Raynor is one of greatest BP symbols, and it's automatically associated with BP in people's minds... But not only with BP. Raynor is used in number of fan-made mods and it's probably the most popular fan-made ship ever created. It wasn't orginally created for BP, but BP is the most known campaign that using it. Raynor is great... But overused. That's why we have made the GTD Nephelai for Shadow Genesis. I'm fully appreciating Rampage's decision of replacing Raynor in Inferno.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'm still waiting on the GTBs Moscow. :nervous:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Wow i can't believe you htl'd the GTD Icelus!! that brings a tear to my eye to see a model i made so long ago to be brought up to date, Yip i made the original model for icelus back when i was known as Skaarj.

PS how do you change the wiki so i can put my name down as the original creator of the model for R1
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-