Author Topic: Pic O the Moment  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
A Sobek reskin? Looks like some kind of blue space fungus is growing on the hull. Nebular barnacles, or something.

How often does that get updated anyway?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Anaz

nebular barnicles, lol
Arrr. I'm a pirate.

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Offline Redfang

Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
How often does that get updated anyway?

I'd say how rarely... :p

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
They are working on a script to let the Pic O the moment change randomly but it aint finished yet. Thats why it doesn't get updated too often.
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Maybe it could cycle through all the images in everyone's art galleries? Just so long as it isn't like VW's pic o the day-- the same ancient screenshots over and over again.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...