Author Topic: Lets Play MWLL - Die freebirth scum!  (Read 6706 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Lets Play MWLL - Die freebirth scum!
the other day i dusted off my stick and loaded my ch profile for mwll, i updated the install to the current version and i proceeded to put gauss shell to cockpit. so go dig out that unused copy of crysis wars you got with warhead, and go get the installer from here. and when we get enough mechwarriors, treadheads, and fliers, we can see what kind of damage we can do. just to clairify you need crysis wars. maybe we can do one with the free version of mech4 if we dont get the players, ive always wanted to try that one.

tldr: big stompy mech action  :nod:

I think someone suggested "Hard Lighters" as a name for a mercenary unit if we were to ever get a group together for MWO. So how about "Clan Hard Lighters"?

so it looks like our clan has a name. simple and to the point. i appended a =CHL= prefix to my name, which should help us identify eachother on the servers.

Clan Hard Lighters sibko roster:

Nuke
Mechtuta
The E
NGTM-1R
Scourge of Ages
Ravenholme
SpardaSon21
Mikes
MR_T3D
MatthTheGeek
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:29:41 pm by Nuke »
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Lets Play: MWLL Die freebirth scum!
i actually...might get in on this

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
you will hince forth be known as mechttutta

i started a sibko roster. give me an aff if you want in.*

*my clanspeak needs work
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 12:53:30 pm by Nuke »
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Sign me up for a flier.  :nod:
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action

You have to actually install and play the game.

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam

You have to actually install and play the game.

Oh.  :blah: Well maybe next time.
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

I'm...kind of interested, but I don't have Crysis, and I haven't really done any MP gaming in anything before. This desktop computer wouldn't run it too well anyway. But I might buy a copy as the maximum edition is quite cheap, and see how it runs on my other system.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
il be on huntress or whatever server is full in the mean time. i think i go by lordnothing (or some variation of "royalty/leadership role".."something to do with nihilism").

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline LHN91

May be able to jump in if this turns into a MW4 play, though it'll be fun getting it going on Win7 (Wasn't exactly simple, last time I tried). Don't own crysis though, so I'm out of MWLL.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
MW4 multiplayer is nowhere near as fun as MWLL, you are missing out.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Gonna give this a shot as well.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline LHN91

I imagine. I'm just basically broke atm, due to car repairs and other expenses lately. Maybe next month I'll have some to spare, but not right now.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action

I imagine. I'm just basically broke atm, due to car repairs and other expenses lately. Maybe next month I'll have some to spare, but not right now.

Do you just need the software, or a whole new rig? I could buy it for you on Steam.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I would consider this, I've always wanted to try LL, but alas I can't buy the game at this moment. Maybe next week when the new credit card arrives.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

This looks interesting. Too bad my comp doesn't get along very well with crysis.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
added the e. anyway had some joystick trouble, fixed it, and then had my inner sphere ass handed to be by a bunch of clanners. though i was in the #2 slot in terms of rank and points. some of these die hard mech players are tough. they were using terrain well and had spot on marksmanship. i spent most of the game trying to get the light mechs to narc properly so i could land vollies of lrms (i was in the quad lrm20 varient of the vulture for most of the game) without the need for lock. they were also hiding behind rocks before my missiles got there. rather annoying.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:38:38 pm by Nuke »

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
Eh, I'll provisionally sign up but it'll be at least a week before I can participate.

Waitaminute, what Clan are we?

A Feddie Story

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
clan snuffelufagus
clan supernova shivan
clan dope zodfish

really im not the person who should be naming things

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
I am cool with that, sibkin.

A Feddie Story

Clan Demented Fuzzy Shivan
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems