Author Topic: New Staff  (Read 38750 times)

Offline Axem

Goober doesn't have admin powers on GW either, so he'd still need to infiltrate another site after that.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Oh. Well he still tricked the entire gaming community that FS3 was coming out on the XBox 360. :p :D

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
@ Mob: Tell me if you don't want to say, but as I have asked you before, what prompted the demotion?

Uhm... Back where he startedTM, no? :P

If you want a serious answerTM, I think I can't give you one. Because serious, in this case, means unhappy.  :(

Congrats Karajorma on the augmentation ahem... :nervous: I mean promotion :yes:. So does this mean that you have equal power to Goob?

Blasphemy!!

Call it a "blasphemy", but remember that....thanks to BtRL, Karajorma is famous and important. Worldwide! ;)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

we need a proper speech for this...

We are not sure how you done it, but you just got yourself in the hard light staff! (we think you bribed goober)

Congratulations. You have earned your place in the highest echelon of hard-lightian leadership. Your character, courage, and genius are an inspiration to us all. On behalf of the Hard-Light spamiocity, I hereby confer upon you the prestigious rank of Administrator. Now go read a book.

Goober doesn't have admin powers on GW either, so he'd still need to infiltrate another site after that.

Goober is the source code project leader...

Offline akenbosch

• Pretentious Noob
  • doesent care about canon
so our answer for all the SCP bugs is "Goober did it"?

Burn the sucker out of the sky!
EAT PHOTONS INFIDEL! MAY THE HEAT OF A THOUSAND SUNS CONSUME YOU! :mad2:

snail gives a debriefing: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,48825.msg991954.html#msg991954

Offline Axem

Goober is the source code project leader...

So? That doesn't grant him powers anywhere other than the SCP Forum. :p

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage

I see no problem with that.  :P
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
More like "Goober fixed it."  Or "Taylor fixed it" which is far more likely.

BTW, I've updated the first post.  Tolwyn is one of the names that also got floated as an administrator candidate, but we never got around to actually asking him.  Now we have, and he ought to give a significant boost to the HLP administration and site management. :)

Offline Shade

Ahh, I thought I saw his name change colour 5 minutes ago... congrats :) I'd say something nice about him, but he's German and I think there's some sort of unwritten rule against saying nice stuff about citizens of neighbouring nations :p
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Wow, right now the place is crawling with admins! Better not spam! ;)

Offline akenbosch

• Pretentious Noob
****! were doomed!

*runs to the forum equivelant of mexico*

snail gives a debriefing: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,48825.msg991954.html#msg991954

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
It is lovely to be on the team. :D

Wow, right now the place is crawling with admins! Better not spam! ;)

I am perhaps the most active spammer around here. At least, when it comes to Saga's private forum. :)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline akenbosch

• Pretentious Noob
arent you the WCS lead?

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Oh NO!!! MORE PEOPLE HAVE AVATARS!!!!!! :eek:

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
arent you the WCS lead?

Yes, I think I am :)

Oh NO!!! MORE PEOPLE HAVE AVATARS!!!!!! :eek:

Jealous? :D

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline akenbosch

• Pretentious Noob
can i be an admin too?

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Jealous? :D

Nah, I think the lack of Avatars makes HLP better.

can i be an admin too?

Shut up.

Offline Axem

Aw, none of the new avatars have the HLP Logo in them like 90% of the others. :(

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Oh yeah. All HLP admins must have HLP logos in their avatars or they shall get their administrator's rights revoked!!

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Now I am really scared.

-WC Saga's beta tester