Author Topic: Cheops renovation  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Hey everyone! It's your favorite porter, Galemp, here with a new high-poly Cheops model. It's not an epic remodel like the Karnak, but it's an upgrade nonetheless.

However your intrepid artist is not that great at painting textures! So, I'm posting the POF and the PSD source files for the Cheops for you to tackle yourselves.

Here's the link. It has diffuse and glow maps but I'd really like to see someone more talented take a brush to it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
:bump:

What, no takers?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
I grabbed it and put it into my collection, so that if RL ever lets up and I get the inkling to return to FS and work on my campaign, "GTI: Untold Sorties", then I can replace the old Cheops with this one.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!