Author Topic: Icelus destroyer  (Read 2627 times)

Offline CT27

I was glad to hear the Warlock class carrier will at least have a small part in Inferno:  Nostos.

Another ship I was curious about was the GTD Icelus destroyer class.  Will that ship be in Nostos?

Also, from what I remember, the Icelus was supposed to basically be an upgraded Hecate (with better capital combat capabilities) right?

Offline Lepanto

• Believes in Truth

Exact design lineage I'm not certain on, though.
"We have now reached the point where every goon with a grievance, every bitter bigot, merely has to place the prefix, 'I know this is not politically correct, but...' in front of the usual string of insults in order to be not just safe from criticism, but actually a card, a lad, even a hero. Conversely, to talk about poverty and inequality, to draw attention to the reality that discrimination and injustice are still facts of life, is to commit the sin of political correctness. Anti-PC has become the latest cover for creeps. It is a godsend for every curmudgeon and crank, from fascists to the merely smug."
Finian O'Toole, The Irish Times, 5 May 1994

Blue Planet: The Battle Captains: Missions starring the Admirals of BP: WiH
Frontlines 2334+2335: T-V War campaign
GVB Ammit: Vasudan strike bomber
Player-Controlled Capship Modding Tutorial

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
When i originally made the original model all those years ago, i intended it to be more warship than carrier, the next generation hecate vessel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Basicly Icelus from Nostos is very similar to original from INFR1 in terms of firepower. It has the same main weapon configuration, but smaller beams were replaced by heavy plasma cannons.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline mr.WHO

Does GTA have any light-carrier destroyer/carrier? If both Boreas and Icelus are warship oriented and there is only two Warlocks then it seems they are short on hangars.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Leaneus was dropped as far as I remember. It wasn't actually good looking :P. Icelus and a few remaining Hecate class destroyers perform a role of carriers, along with Warlock.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.