Author Topic: Very newbish question  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Le0

Very newbish question
(don't hurt me please)

How do i download TBP?
The stargame file domain is broken anddd
I don't know how to use the other link
(have pity of me, i am dumb)

Offline Shade

Re: Very newbish question
Try the HLP bittorrent tracker, I believe it has a link to a TBP torrent.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
The stargame file domain is broken anddd
It's not broken. Or it is, kind of. But I gather you get a redirect when you click it?
Then close the new window, and click the download link again, and the download should begin. If not, close the new window and click the link again. And so on. The download is supposed to begin right away when you click the link at the TBP site. This usually happens at the second try.

You might not have luck with the torrent, since there aren't many seeders nowdays. Or so I understand.
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline ToecrusherHammerjaw

• Trayus no more.
Target locked, fire!!!!

:welcome:

Welcome to the HLPBB.  Exits are to your left, right, and anywhere else you can imagine.  In case of attack, there is a flamethrower under your seat.  However, due to budget cuts, they have been filled with water.  Plasma rifles are located in the weapons lockers, which are only openable by admins, V-gods, or a hyper intelligent shade of the color blue.  When wandering the corridors, be sure to check out our various locales, such as disco Inferno, the Babylon Project embassy, or the memorial to the GTVA Colossus, the biggest water gun the universe has ever seen.  When wandering the ducts, you may stumble upon Carl the shivan.  If so, give him your lunch and back away slowly.  Maybe you'll live.  Thank you and have a pleasant stay.