Author Topic: FSPort and new movies  (Read 325 times)

Offline CT27

Will the HD cutscenes Mjn has made be put into FSPort at some point (and on the Installer)?

Offline Novachen

• The one and only Capella supernova.
Actually i think so, because the HD cutscenes he made 7 years ago are already part of the FSPort for some quiete time, now.

And i know, that they are working on new versions, so maybe they will already included in the next release.

And if not... well, i will put them in the FSPort mission upgrade, i promise, because i have to create subtitles for them for my german translation anyway  :D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 06:02:09 pm by Novachen »
Female FS2 pilot since 1999.

Global Moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy.
German Translations created by me: Between the Ashes 1, FreeSpace Port, The Destiny of Peace, Silent Threat: Reborn
Campaign & Mod Upgrades created by me: Into the Halls of Valhalla, Luyten Civil War, Renegade Resurgence, VeniceMirror Chapter One: The Laramis Schism, A Walk in the Sun, Rogues!, Revenge: Final Conflict

If you want to know, what my nickname means, -chen is a german diminutive term, so you can translate Novachen as something like Little Nova or Novalet.
Even my original meaning of this name is more like "Sweet pretty deadly (Super)Nova".

Even if it wouldn't get incorporated into FSPort by default, there's nothing stopping anyone from just uploading all the redone cutscenes in a vp file and connecting that to Knossos as an optional (selected by default) download.
Mito [PL] - Today at 8:52 PM
I was supposed to make a short presentation about basics of optical fibers and here I am, listening to Eurobeat while reading about quantum cryptography.