Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
The Wing Commander Saga team wishes all of you a merry Christmas.

To that, we're repeating something we've done in the past - releasing something as a "Christmas present" to our fans. This time we would like to share with you a picture of Klav's rendition of the marine dropship, which will be featured in the WC Saga full campaign.

The Spartan dropship is a heavy landing craft that can carry a hundred Marines and a pair of hover battle tanks. Much larger then the Hermes shuttle, it normally deployed for full-scale planetary assaults. Like all Marine craft, it can forcibly override and board all known Kilrathi naval vessels and can function in all sorts of planetary atmopshere. In addition to lasers and gatling mass drivers for infantry support, it carries anti-matter missiles for suppression bombardments and micro-missile pods for anti-tank support.

-Tolwyn
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline Haliwali

• Cake is a lie.
    • Myspace. Please be my friend
Merry Christmas to you too.
Now get back to work so I play some more Wing Commander you slackers.
LOL :lol:
Enjoy your day off.
The cake is a Lie.

They littered the beach as dense as a crowded Tokyo street during a Final Fantasy release riot. The slow, tottering advance only heightened the suspense of this freakishly ironic scene.

The turtles were revolting,
and nobody could stop them.

First they came for the Jedi,
and I did not speak out.
because I was not a Jedi.
Then they came for the giant robots.
and I did not speak out
because I was not a giant robot.
Then they came for the Nerds,
and I was screwed.

Sparkly Weasel, meet Forceful Chainsaw

Offline FlashFire

• Marshall of The Elite
    • The Elite, International
Since I live in Japan for the next few years, Christmas isn't really celebrated here, so it's been kind of an underwhelming Christmas this year for me. But I have my family so everything's good. (Military's a blast...  :blah:  )  C'est la vie.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
What a unique device, the human tush. An architectural wonder, one of a kind...actually two of a kind. Designed to support our weight for a lifetime of sitting it also has the subtlety to do the samba. And when attached to certain members of the female species at a time when light summer dresses are worn can cause some of us to drive our cars straight up a lamppost. - Captain Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce, M*A*S*H