FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

RELEASE: The Battle of Neptune

<< < (4/16) > >>

pim:
Ouch, that was intense. Tomorrow let's try again but first I have to check my diapers (that sirens, that sirens...) :-).
BTW those acronyms and phrases are realistic? Except "Holy ****" I don't understand a thing but it sounds cool in any case.

Colonol Dekker:
Hey Dilmah, I love your work.  One teeny suggestion, when the Theodecia calls EOD down to deck 6,  they should say "we've got UXO" or "we've got a UXB", not "we've got a UXO".  Its not the said thing but I love and forgive you x

Dilmah G:

--- Quote from: pim on January 13, 2021, 12:48:54 pm ---Ouch, that was intense. Tomorrow let's try again but first I have to check my diapers (that sirens, that sirens...) :-).
BTW those acronyms and phrases are realistic? Except "Holy ****" I don't understand a thing but it sounds cool in any case.

--- End quote ---
:lol: It’s the authentic Tev experience for sure! So the acronyms are all taken from current Western doctrine and the dialogue is a mixture of watered-down NATO aircrew jargon and some phrases that are adapted from ground operations. I can put together a quick glossary if you like? I imagine you’re not the only person to think that!

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on January 13, 2021, 02:32:06 pm ---Hey Dilmah, I love your work.  One teeny suggestion, when the Theodecia calls EOD down to deck 6,  they should say "we've got UXO" or "we've got a UXB", not "we've got a UXO".  Its not the said thing but I love and forgive you x

--- End quote ---
For sure, that makes perfect sense! Cheers dude, I’ll put it into the next update. I have definitely said that at work before and I assume the engineers must’ve let it slide because they knew I was a crayon-eater... :D

pim:

--- Quote ---I can put together a quick glossary if you like? I imagine you’re not the only person to think that!
--- End quote ---

Yes, glossary in a Tech Room sounds like an interesting addition. Nice finishing touch:-).

Colonol Dekker:

--- Quote from: Dilmah G on January 13, 2021, 04:52:18 pm ---
--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on January 13, 2021, 02:32:06 pm ---Hey Dilmah, I love your work.  One teeny suggestion, when the Theodecia calls EOD down to deck 6,  they should say "we've got UXO" or "we've got a UXB", not "we've got a UXO".  Its not the said thing but I love and forgive you x

--- End quote ---
For sure, that makes perfect sense! Cheers dude, I’ll put it into the next update. I have definitely said that at work before and I assume the engineers must’ve let it slide because they knew I was a crayon-eater... :D

--- End quote ---

Don't apologise,  its allowed to slip but I want you to be better than that 😜👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version