Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 222514 times)

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Hold on, i am coming!
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Shade

I've got another late start tomorrow, so I'm going to start up a server around 10pm GMT (a bit over 2.5 hours from the time of this post) and see if anyone shows. Will only be playing for a couple of hours though, no all-nighters on weekdays ;)

[Edit] Well, I guess it was a bit overly optimistic to hope for a good showing on a crummy tuesday evening :p 15 mins past now and noone but me around, so I'm going to cancel it. Thankfully I'm also in the middle of a good book, so I don't mind :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 05:18:35 pm by Shade »
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I probably won't have time to play this until the weekend.

I'll do a few test games this time just before my scheduled game on Saturday to make sure things work. I don't want to be wasting time for some reason or another again. :p

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Thankfully I'm also in the middle of a good book, so I don't mind :)
Reading makes your brain more think.  :nervous:
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
I've got this weekend off (10/06 & 10/07 EST).... I just need to figure out some times... I know I'll be available from 10/07 1:00 AM GMT and 10/08 1:00 AM GMT, but I'd like to be able to host when ppl are actually on.. :p  So, what time do people get on?

Offline Shade

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
I won't be on at all sunday through friday. I'll be in a hotel somewhere in Scotland ;) Usually though, 9pm GMT and onward is my preferred time to play.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Use the FS2Net Games Viewer. Psychoo is on and he'd probably have a pretty good idea. IRC channel is irc.maxgaming.net #Lobby_20.

Offline Shade

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Going to start up a server in about 45mins (10pm GMT), in case anyone feels like a few games. And I just finished my book, so you better join... or I shall taunt you using a bad french accent and/or launch cows at you with a catapult :p

(or possibly just take the server down again, in case I can't be arsed with the previous options)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
And kitchen implements. And we shall retaliate with a GIANT WOODEN RABBIT!

Addified.

Offline Shade

GIANT WOODEN RABBIT
That's so what I'm gonna call the game ;)

[Edit] Up and running, as of now.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 05:04:11 pm by Shade »

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Or maybe a badger.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I'll start in about half an hour. I loaded four or five test games by myself and it never crashed this time, so hopefully we won't run into that annoying problem today. :p

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam
I won't be hosting tonight.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
I will be... I think... unless something happens.. little situation @ home, not sure how it will turn out.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
We finally beat Touch of Fate in the earlier session after struggling with it for the last few weekends. I guess it's not that bad if you know exactly what to do, especially early on with that Hades. That only leaves Robin Hood, which is easier (as long as it's coordinated properly) but probably more annoying due to all the bugs in it. :p

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
Am helping someone get his FS2 set up... someone told him he couldn't run it because his processor was too fast....
* jr2 pukes.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I'll start in a few minutes, after I do a test game to make sure things work.

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam
I'm officially canceling all of my scheduled games until further notice.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Am helping someone get his FS2 set up... someone told him he couldn't run it because his processor was too fast....
* jr2 pukes.
How did he come to this conclusion?

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
No clue.  :doubt: