Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 221457 times)

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
thats great i had to go and get drunk last night so i couldnt play, javascript:void(0);i just wish i could host but long cables and substandard materials mean if i want to host id be better doing it by letter...
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline captain-custard

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
any one playing tonite or this weekend? crosses fingers and hopes ,
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Tomorrow night.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Time?  I wanna try for this one.. no promises, but.. ;7

Offline Shade

First page, first post...
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
I won't make it; I'm at my grandparents house for new years.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Wow CP5670 has 10 times my points.  :eek2:
I need to play more.
I will probably be there unless the **** hits the fan. :p
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline captain-custard

javascript:void(0); prays for lots of ppl

Offline captain-custard

who's hosting ?, heres 3 of us now!, i cant so ...........................

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
javascript:void(0); prays for lots of ppl
You don't copy what it says when you mouse over the icon, you click the icon.

Offline captain-custard

what like this :D and not like this javascript:void(0); hell thats so much easier lol  :lol:

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I'm going to be busy this weekend preparing for my exam, so Shade will be taking over. I might drop in for a game or two at some point, but I certainly won't be able to play for four hours as usual. The following Saturday will be a different story though. :)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
I might actually be able to make it! :D :nod:

Offline captain-custard

i hope the weather calms down a little and hopefuly ill be there , big winds and threat of snow do nothing to help my clockwork connection. see ya later

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Where're you at?

EDIT: Oh...

Offline captain-custard

i live i a forest a little more than half way up a mountain and its a one way road, the telephone cable is 12km to the nearest router box so if its windy or if it snows for some unkown reason my connextion goes s l o w............. but soon i hope they renew the cables and i will hav 8 mega minimum and maybe the possibility of 20 mega , starts drooling ..................

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
8 mega minimum and maybe the possibility of 20 mega , starts drooling ..................
I doubt that'd happen, I know it wouldn't happen to my house, and if you're in the middle of the woods...

Offline captain-custard

they have to renew the lines,there are about 45 lines to renew here and there talking about attatching us to the only router that has space left for additional lines and its only 8km from here and has 20mega so with distance and new lines we should get between 8 and 20mega, so ill pray at te moment if i look at my ip it says i can have 2 mega but only 1mega is possible so it sucks..........

Offline captain-custard

tonite?; anyone here ?

Offline Shade

My game will be starting at 9pm GMT. But keep your eyes on the FS2NET website, likely as not someone be playing well before that.

[Edit] Fixed time - By 10pm GMT, I of course meant 9pm GMT :nervous:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 12:53:52 pm by Shade »
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.