Community Projects > The FreeSpace Upgrade Project

Bob's HTL Deimos v2.1

(1/3) > >>

StratComm:
Since this is apparently the place for these now...

I've taken the liberty of reconverting Bob's Deimos.  This should take care of the last few quirks in the model (it's slightly misaligned offset, the rest of the destroyed turrets, and the floating subsystem bug) and at Admiral Nelson's request have added a nameplate.  Don't worry, by default it's blank ;)  I did provide a "template" nameplate though, which shows what I consider to be the optimal size for (non-stretched) text to be added for minimal artifacting in the nameplate.  WMC/redmenace, provided there's no strange behavior that I somehow missed, please add this version, not the subsystem fixed one, to the mediaVPs.

corvette2t-01.zip

FireCrack:
Hmm.. i would have personaly liked to see the main beam turrets remodeled.. owell..

Gregster2k:
or those pipes inside the engine housing gone

Mongoose:
What's wrong with the pipes?  They've got a great look to them, and their destroyed form when the engines are taken out adds a much greater sense of point-damage than in a lot of other models.

Any screenies of that nameplate? :)

Admiral Nelson:
Thanks a lot for adding the nameplate!  I appreciate it! :)

I have a business trip from tommorrow, followed by Turkey Day,  so I won't get the rest of the class nameplates done until December.... :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version