Off-Topic Discussion > Gaming Discussion

Current FREE Games Promotions

(1/4) > >>

MP-Ryan:
RULES (Please?):

* Game discounts, as opposed to FREE titles, go in the other thread dedicated to that purpose.
* Include the name of the game in question, and a link to the source (if possible)
* If the promotion expires, include the expiry date if known.
* Strike out dead entries when you become aware of them, and a mod/admin will remove them.
* Feel free to post when games become F2P, but these posts will be removed periodically (after a few weeks).
* Commentary is fine, but will be removed when the thread is periodically pruned.  Commentary of value (tech support, etc) will be split out.  Please try to keep unnecessary commentary out entirely - start a new discussion topic instead.
I'll prune the thread periodically, but other moderators are welcome to help out as well.  We're going to try to keep this to a single page topic.

EDIT:  A good find by Mongoose, we can also refer to this Gamespot list which is periodically updated but not always current: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/free-games-available-for-download-on-pc-ps4-xbox-o/1100-6474874/

Antares:
In light of the current situation in Ukraine, 11 bit studios, developers of This War of Mine, are donating all their profits from sales to the game to the Polish and Ukrainian Red Cross. In response, the CEO of cybersecurity company Securitum has purchased tens of thousands of GOG keys for the standard edition of the game and is giving them away for free. (You can also buy the game as normal, if you prefer.)

To claim a free key:
1. Visit https://pomagamy.sekurak.pl/
2. Click the empty box and complete the CAPTCHA.
3. Click the red button to receive a key. (Be aware that using an in-browser translator may mess this up, so don't bother.) No personal information is required.

Keys are valid through March 15.

jr2:
Black Widow Recharged and Centipede Recharged free on Epic Games until 3/10/2022 at 11 AM

Hidden Text: Show

Antares:
Thea 2 is free on GOG for the next day or so.

Antares:
This week's freebies on Epic are The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and Rogue Legacy.

If you didn't already grab it during last year's Christmas giveaway, I can wholeheartedly recommend The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. It's a spooky, atmospheric little gem of a game that looks gorgeous even on my potato of a computer and has a great soundtrack. The only real downside is that it's short, and you'll blow through it in a few hours.

Next week's freebies are Insurmountable and XCOM 2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version