Hosted Projects - Standalone > The Babylon Project

banking (40mm)

(1/5) > >>

LOKO:
Hey guys just one questions, on TBP, can u guys make the star fury (40mm) bank? left and right becuase when I slow down it just dosent do it fast, and I like it. so cool to bank when going against minbari green laser cannons.

Fury:
Err, what? You mean sliding?

Maybe when its been made fully functional in fs2_open. As far as I know, AI does not know how to handle it properly and controls are still hardcoded.

I haven't researched into this matter personally so correct me if I am wrong.

IPAndrews:
Yes you can bank your Star Fury. 7 & 9 on the keypad.

Edwin:
no guys, he want's to know if you guys could make each gun fire independantly of the other (you know, left-right-left-right)  un-linked firing as opposed to linked firing, or make it swtchable so you can link/unlink your guns at will, like in IFH.

Unknown Target:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Mr. Fury
Err, what? You mean sliding?

Maybe when its been made fully functional in fs2_open. As far as I know, AI does not know how to handle it properly and controls are still hardcoded.

I haven't researched into this matter personally so correct me if I am wrong.
--- End quote ---

Incorrect. One, the AI is incredibly hard with sliding, they know how to handle the extra axeses (axi?).
Two the SCP did fix it so that you can change the controls. They're under ship, and listed as thrust up, thrust down, thrust right, and thrust left. I have mine bound to WASD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version