Archived Boards > Stellar Assault

The Current Inactivity

(1/3) > >>

Quanto:
Oh lordy, I suppose it would be a good idea to explain the situation to those outside of the private forum. We have been utterly inactive lately! (Surprise, surprise). Why however?
For me, it's two things:
1. I'm dog tired when I come back from work.

and

2. I've been playing Red Orchestra 2, a lot, like, a lot a lot. So much so that when I come home from work when I start the game up, and when I look at my clock, its already my bedtime. So yeah...
My apologies, I should really get back to work on dem models.

But fear not! I have not abandoned this game! Its just not on the forefront of my mind right now.  :nervous:

AndrewofDoom:
Thaeris and I have had discussions about that previous. It just seems somewhere down the line we just stopped. There just needs to be this thing that just triggers an upsurge of activity somewhere. I myself have found that FRED isn't quite my best talent, either and so have lost interest in doing that work.

Oh yeah, and Red Orchestra 2 has been distracting me too. :nervous:

NeoKnight:

--- Quote from: AndrewofDoom on September 17, 2011, 07:08:42 pm ---...somewhere down the line we just stopped.

--- End quote ---

It happens. But it's all fine and dandy as long as the stop isn't permanent. All things in good time.  :nod:

JGZinv:
Heh yeah... Fringe has been going on 6 years as of... next weekend...  Can't say we're making leaps of progress
but we're still here plodding along.

Mongoose:
All good HLP hosted projects take at least five years to release.  It's tradition!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version