Site Management > Site Support / Feedback

Who owns HLP?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Novachen:
Actually everyone who is in the SCP group on ModDB should be able to manage that page.

Mobius:
https://www.moddb.com/company/fs2-open-source-code-project-team/members

Novachen:
I remember a post where mjn said something about that he was managing the HLP Twitter.

Maybe a reason why i was never retweeted *g*

karajorma:

--- Quote from: Mobius on February 06, 2021, 04:46:43 am ---Speaking of ModDB (it's no secret that I'm pretty much the most active HLPer on that website), each mod and TC has its owner and administrator. Sometimes, profiles are managed by teams where each member has certain privileges in terms of editing.

There is however a FreeSpace 2 Open profile where basic information concerning the game and SCP is provided, and it'd be nice to know who's managing that page.

EDIT: there's a team behind that page and, judging from the e-mail address, the profile manager could be karajorma himself.

--- End quote ---

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. I was one of the first people to use the ModDB and was responsible for adding BtRL and later Diaspora. I stopped using the site after both mods were unceremoniously deleted without even sending me a PM. Part of the reason for compiling this list is so that if someone did want to take over running the SCP page on there, they'd know who to contact.

Mobius:
Yeah ModDB became popular (kind of) on HLP in late 2008 and many FS mods created their own ModDB profiles between late 2008 and 2009.

Unfortunately, most profiles are not up to date - take Twisted Infinities and Between the Ashes, for example, which are both reported as "still WIP", with undefined release dates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version