Author Topic: Christmas 2010 Model Re-release (image heavy)  (Read 107839 times)

Re: Christmas 2010 Model Re-release (image heavy)
The frigate Spectre is also jammer/communcations/spying ship.  (i.e. it has lots of dishes and antennas)
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Sp is even further than Se, so it's not like we're gonna get it before Seagull. :)

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Seagull is a SWACs corvette (the wc1 vette)
Torgo
Venture Mk 5  (I think this was actually one of your ships)

That's all I have at the moment.

You based the Venture Mk. 5 on a model originally made by Venom a very long time ago. It was resmoothed and returreted for my mod but it was still Venom's model.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
    • German Wing Commander Site
Torgo is need for Last Line of Defence ;)
Star Citizen No. 250

Seagull is a SWACs corvette (the wc1 vette)
Torgo
Venture Mk 5  (I think this was actually one of your ships)

That's all I have at the moment.

You based the Venture Mk. 5 on a model originally made by Venom a very long time ago. It was resmoothed and returreted for my mod but it was still Venom's model.

Well it was based off of someone's....I believe someone did a model dump which I got it from.

Without any unforseen problems, the sargota won't take too long, scimitar will take some time (basically needs 100% redo and the seagull needs a redo with considerably more detail (and also... "seagull"  :rolleyes: i think it needs a better name LOL)  The cap ship texturing is considerably faster than fighters, a lot less detailing work.  But for right now I'm getting a good version of the Blade ready for final work.

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
It was made by Venom for Over the Top, then Droid803 revamped it for Twist of Fate, then it got released to the public when I got a better version of the model from the INF team.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Here's a question for you: any plans to model the Durango?
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Thats actually one of the few ships I haven't touched yet.  The exeter, paradigm, southhampton, durango, and murphy, plus the transports (except clysdale) i haven't touched.

Saratoga has been added. There's two pof files (TCCV-Saratoga.pof and TCCV-Saratoga1.pof)  The first has the fly through hanger, the second has two separate hangers. 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 10:22:00 pm by Scooby_Doo »

Grabbin' time :)

EDIT - & scrollin' time - there's a lot of ships

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
So what now? Seagull? I've been waiting for that one for quite a long time.

Arrow, then the Scimitar... which i'm going to need a lot of ideas for LOL

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Those are fighters, hopefully they won't take very long. What sort of ideas you need for Scimitar?

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Scimitar ideas, eh? What's vexing you in particular?
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Not sure yet.  I know my existing model is pretty plain.

Bolt added to the list.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
You posted a link to the Black Widow instead of to Bolt.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Even better, it's not an actual Black Widow link, it's a Bolt link with "Bolt" replaced with "BlackWidow" for some unexplained reason.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Even better, it's not an actual Black Widow link, it's a Bolt link with "Bolt" replaced with "BlackWidow" for some unexplained reason.
Even "even better" :D. Actual link to Black Widow instead of Bolt link is broken and links to 404.
Here is the correct link: http://scoobydoo.freespacemods.net/Release/Bolt-04-03-13.rar

Edit: I've noticed buggy dockpoint. Rearming point's path links to the engines, so docking point don't have it's own path.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 10:08:43 am by Betrayal »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Fixed that. I copied and pasted from the black widow and forgot to finish modifying it.

Hmm weird, auto-path didn't make one for the docking point.  Ahh found the problem, posting updated model.