Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > FringeSpace

Tachyon's Concept Art

<< < (2/3) > >>

JGZinv:
and *sigh* no one read the first post...

--- Quote ---If you get an attack site warning, no that's not us, it's dreamhost.com being
blacklisted for something else.... *sigh*
--- End quote ---

It's dreamhost.com that's blacklisted, not just us. We've asked for them to fix it.
We've been working on Google's end of it as well.

JGZinv:

--- Quote from: Thaeris on May 23, 2012, 02:14:36 pm ---I recall some artwork being in the credits for the game... We may need to get a wiki entry up and coming at some point.

--- End quote ---

These are mostly the same files from inside the game, turned from blueprints into line arts (what they were originally).
I enlarged them and put everything together along with hi res scans from the Mars Strat guide

Black_Yoshi1230:
I remember, on the disc, in the same folder as the manual, there was a reference sheet for the keyboard, and also, shows all ships from the sides too (although the Demon Pirate ship got blurred out).

Needless to say, great resource. I hope you get the page cleared from the blacklist soon.

JGZinv:
The key chart is in our downloads section and the ship guides pics are on our ftp as needed.
Needless to say my original is well used.

jg18:

--- Quote from: JGZinv on May 24, 2012, 11:44:05 am ---and *sigh* no one read the first post...

--- Quote ---If you get an attack site warning, no that's not us, it's dreamhost.com being
blacklisted for something else.... *sigh*
--- End quote ---

It's dreamhost.com that's blacklisted, not just us. We've asked for them to fix it.
We've been working on Google's end of it as well.

--- End quote ---

Oops, sorry, looks like I and everyone else overlooked that part. Although for a statement that important, since attack site warnings are scary, it might have been good to make it more prominent, maybe something like this:

--- Quote ---Important: If you get an attack site warning, just ignore it. The site is safe. [insert explanation here]

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version