Author Topic: Mass Effect 3  (Read 118051 times)

Meh, Chuck Norris can do it alone. You know, that guns carry HIM to be more tougher  :lol:

I liked the mako, even if the controls were a little to sensible and I hated to climb mountains in that thing. Mostly I liked it's weapons.

The Hammerhead also wasn't that bad, but totally unbalanced. Way too strong weapon and too weak hull. But the moving was OK. As stated, it really reminded on the battlezone games, that was fun :) Stronger Hammerhead with Mako-Gun, that would it be for me :)
You can't have a hovering tank with a massive railgun on top and call it the Hammerhead.  Games Workshop would throw a hissy.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
We'll i liked the trailer, narrator sound a bit like sean bean also its good to see a trailer for an invasion that dosen't use america(no offense) but good old london.

Anyway i love the mass effect series, i only hope they keep the following.

Legion - pure awesome

Garrus - again awesome and hes my female characters romance.

Wrex - well enough said there.

Epic spacebattle.

I would love to see female's of the other species like krogan, turians, etc and visit there homeworlds, i am a bit sick of humanity always being the center of attention.

Also more customization of armor and weapons, also more hair styles!
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Female aliens, Legion and Garrus are all basically mandatory for me. And yeah, good space battle that works like the fiction describes.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Man why not Wrex, Battuta?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 04:14:30 pm by Had-- »
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Because I'm 100% certain he'll be in there if he isn't dead in your save. Same with Tali. I don't think either of them will be party members, though; they'll be faction leaders.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Because I'm 100% certain he'll be in there if he isn't dead in your save. Same with Tali. I don't think either of them will be party members, though; they'll be faction leaders.
Wait, do you mean Liara? I don't remember a mention of Tali becoming a faction leader of any kind
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Wait, do you mean Liara? I don't remember a mention of Tali becoming a faction leader of any kind

They're obviously setting it up. There's a vacancy on the Admiralty Board and helping out with getting a new Admiral will definitely be something important in ME3.

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
I want a Rachni Warrior squid squad member.

From the existing cast, I'd most like Legion, Tali, Liara and of course Garrus to stay on the team in ME3.

It would be cool if Shepard's decision at the end of ME2 made a big difference; if the Collector base was destroyed, you would be in the Alliance; if it was preserved, you would stay on Cerberus or would be given the option to stay with Cerberus. I don't expect the Illusive Man to keep Shepard on the paylist if the Collector base was destroyed, but on the other hand such a massive divergence would mean practically two different games...
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I would like to see a longer main quest in general. The previous games had very short main quests and lots of content in the side quests, particularly ME2.

As for the companions, Legion and Garrus were my favorites too. I actually wouldn't mind seeing fewer companions than ME2 though, with each one more fleshed out as in ME1. ME2 almost had too many of them and most of the game revolved around them and their quests instead of the main mission. Shepard seems to bring on board practically anyone he meets. :p I rarely ever used half of them except in their own quests.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Wait, more fleshed out as in ME1? The ME1 characters were skeletal, particularly Tali and Garrus.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I'm just referring to the amount of dialogue you got with each character. There was a lot more with the ME1 characters from what I remember. In ME2 you only got two or three "rounds" of dialogue with most of them, beyond which they had nothing to say.

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
That mainly seemed to be the case with the romancable characters. A lot of dialogue got cut off if you weren't a compatible sex.

That said I'd never say no to more companion dialogue.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Me neither. It's so worth the extra effort. Mordin was the gold standard in ME2, I think.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Wouldn't mind helping out Gianna Parasini with another law enforcement gig.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Kolgena

Me neither. It's so worth the extra effort. Mordin was the gold standard in ME2, I think.

Mordin made the game. Hands down.

His Gilbert and Sullivan routine was gold.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
CONFIRMED ENDING!

Spoiler:
No shepherd, you are the reapers!

Then shepherd was a reaper.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Let's see.....

Thane - he be dead
Miranda - don't care about her that much..aside from Dat Ass
Legion - don't care about him (and since the player had the option to not turn him on, I don't see a massive role for him)
Tali - meh.
Garrus - he's cool
Wrex - he's more entertaining than Grunt
Grunt - dont' care about him
Moradin - he's cool
Subject Zero - couldn't care less if I tried
Jacob - meh
Kally Chambers - I want her back. Who's gonna take care of my "fish"?
Ashely - she's OK. Sure, brign her back, why not?
Liara - couldn't care less about her
Samara - same

REQUIRIED:
- slamming the turian Councilors head against the window and yelling "DISMISS THIS!"
- epic space battle..with human DN's. I wanna see what they look like!
- no terminator reapers!

Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
His Gilbert and Sullivan routine was gold.
Made so much funnier after actually seeing Pirates of Penzance prior to playing. :D

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
Jack must make a comeback.  Yeah it's Moe, but good Moe.
Garrus, the Undying, will of course be back.
Mordin can come back, but he's kinda old for his people isn't he?
Tali, I would like to see Tali come back as an Admiral, that would be cool.
Liara should make a short appearance with a child from Shep.  Leading to an awkward conversation with Jack.
Thane should make an appearance from his deathbed with some philosophy for us.
The rest I don't really care about.

A spacebattle would be cool.
Fewer cliche's, the story is kind of a homage to sci-fi, but the Bad Guys being the Old Good Guys is boring, overdone and silly.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.