Author Topic: UEC Sanctus!!!  (Read 7980 times)

Offline eliex

It looks a bit like a cicada. Or a beetle. :nervous:

Hmm, it kind of does . . .  :nervous:

Offline Darius

Ok, texture update...and another angle to show off the ship's lines.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
* Androgeos Exeunt hits SHIFT + COMMAND + R.

Yes, this is much better. It now looks more like a pocket battleship even though it isn't. ;)
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Snail

• SC 5
My keyboard is broken I drooled on it.

I really don't get why all the sudden the Terrans are building fragile command bridges on their ships, and why do their fighters have traditional weapon pylons as an F-15 instead of internal bays - which would be the most logical for a space-based fighter... especially if you want it to be able to land on Earth...
Must Crush Shivanism!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I really don't get why all the sudden the Terrans are building fragile command bridges on their ships, and why do their fighters have traditional weapon pylons as an F-15 instead of internal bays - which would be the most logical for a space-based fighter... especially if you want it to be able to land on Earth...
They probably have a completely different design ethos to the GTVA.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Is it a bridge? Could be just some flight control/observation deck thing. Oh, and while external ammunition is something that is a bit unpractical for atmospheric reentry, if you can mount them without degrading combat performance, why not? More dakka FTW.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline -Norbert-

Actually external missles or missle-pods are far more logical, since you can simply drop them in case of an emergency landing to avoid them blowing your ship up.
Well.... that is for landing.
I agree that during the fight it seems smarter to have an armor plate around anything in or on my ship that might explode... but on the other hand they do have shields all around their ships.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Because --Steve-O--'s ships look sexy.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Ok, texture update...and another angle to show off the ship's lines.

:yes: Looks epic now.
Much Win.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Because --Steve-O--'s ships look sexy.

To add on to that, I believe most HLPers think that his FTF MiG is beautiful. That ship's going to be the UEF Lao Tze in BP:WiH.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 02:09:26 am by Androgeos Exeunt »
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline eliex

To add on to that, I think most HLPers think that his FTF MiG is beautiful. That ship's going to be the UEF Lao Tze in BP:WiH.

Really?  :eek:
That's going to be pure win.  :nod:

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Ooo... looks a bit like parts of the new Nike Axem made...