Author Topic: Problems Installing BPC  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Frak_Tastic

• Giggity Giggity Fracker!
Problems Installing BPC
Hi All - I keep running into these error messages when trying to install/update BP Complete.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled several times and it keeps giving me the same errors.  Any ideas?

Knossos log is here: https://fsnebula.org/log/6279ad6ea192fc41a0f34071

Offline Frak_Tastic

Re: Problems Installing BPC
Can't seem to add the screenies of the error messages, so I'll add text here:

"An error occurred during the installation of Blue Planet Complete.  It might be partially installed.  Please run a file integrity check or reinstall."

After i run the integrity check, it calls out visuals 1, 2, 4, 5 & audio 2 & 3 then gets stuck in a loop of failing the check and reinstalling.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Same here.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Frak_Tastic

Update:  Blew out all my FS files and tried a clean re-install via Knossos and still get the same error messages.

This was due to a fairly gnarly bug in Knossos corrupting the mod metadata on Nebula when the BP team uploaded it. It's now been identified and fixed with the current 3.0.3 version of BP complete, so if you update things should work properly.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Frak_Tastic

Thanks for the update!  Just confirmed everything is working now.