Author Topic: Cloudflare nagging TOR-users  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Nemesis6

• Tongs
Cloudflare nagging TOR-users
The website's cloudflare security level seems to configured such that it nags Tor users with captcha messages. I was hoping you would consider dialing the security level down.  :)

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Re: Cloudflare nagging TOR-users
I'd agree - one of my browsers was not responding terribly well to HLP the other night, so I tried using TOR. Needless to say, I got to HLP, but I didn't get past Cloudflare. Furthermore, having to submit to things like that or log in to services kind of ruins the point of using TOR in many cases regardless.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
I've made a change that should help alleviate that issue, thank you for bringing it up.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys

Offline Nemesis6

• Tongs
Thanks for the attention, but I still seem to be getting the nagging; I have to enter the captcha, and then paste a few lines of gibberish into the text field.

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
I've double checked the settings and made another adjustment. I'd suggest clearing your cache to make sure your browser catches up to the change.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys