Author Topic: Look, another forum!  (Read 9170 times)

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Another project that you guys get to look forward being hosted, the Wing Commander Legacy project.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
yay.. where's the fireworks?

props on the colors, as always. ;)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2003, 07:21:21 pm by 675 »
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Waiting for the WCS guys to notice it I guess.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Forum out of nowhere!
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
WTF? Isn't this already at http://wcsaga.solsector.net/ ?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Further more, didn't we try a wing commander mod? Or was that different? t'was a little before my time.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2003, 01:33:09 am by 675 »
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
WTF? Isn't this already at http://wcsaga.solsector.net/ ?
They're moving.

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
It's brown and black

*holds back obvious joke*

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Looks erm nice.

And welcome to the new people!:D where ever they are now:D

*Got coffee?*
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
why r u using the STOP or B5 font for the banner :(
I hate My signature!

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Originally posted by Shrike
They're moving.

Nooo! What about TI?! :(
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
great, i like it

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
well, thank you for a warm welcome :D

I've just noticed this forum and I thought, hey, why shouldn't I take a look at it ;)

Anyway, we will move to HLP, for now you can find our website here: http://www.scifi3d.de/wcsaga/ and not under the other link.

I'll tell my people to come here...

Best Regards Tolwyn
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
At least  my font colour fits in here...

BTW GE - just talking to Tolwyn now on ICQ, He's moving here, but he's letting us stay where we are :D

[Bad German Accent]Danke Schoen, Tolwyn[/Bad German Accent]
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Ha new...mh well we should change the colors a little bit and some painting would be nice....can also someone turn on the light?
Beside that shouldn't it be Wing Commander SAGA...not Legacy???
Also do I miss my Avatar in this Forum and my Rank *schnief*
from "Spiritual Leader" to "Member"....
« Last Edit: February 12, 2003, 05:50:03 am by 551 »
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
Yet another hosted one eh?

Hmm... *looks around*

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Originally posted by gevatter Lars
Also do I miss my Avatar in this Forum and my Rank *schnief*
from "Spiritual Leader" to "Member"....

lol, do not forget however that I'm going to use the old dev forum for team discussions. You know I'm the Administrator there after all :D

-WC Saga's beta tester

Originally posted by Tolwyn

lol, do not forget however that I'm going to use the old dev forum for team discussions. You know I'm the Administrator there after all :D

Sorry for not pitchen in but school got in the way so, HOW DO I GET ON THE STAFF ONLY FROMS?
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Originally posted by StarGunner
Sorry for not pitchen in but school got in the way so, HOW DO I GET ON THE STAFF ONLY FROMS?
By letting me know?  Tolwyn can tell me who needs access, I don't even know if all the WCS people are regged here.

And don't worry, there's only one post in the internal, and it's for me. ;)