Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

What animes/series are you watching right now?

<< < (2/407) > >>

AtomicClucker:
Try as much as I want, not convinced with SAO, but a friend finally got the Stein's Gate Blu-Ray, so I think i'll be a happy man with microwaves and bananas.

The fall season is a much better lot from the looks: http://randomc.net/2012/09/15/fall-2012-preview/

After playing Diaspora, killing toasters, and finishing my latest batch of deadlines, then it's going to be spam fest with the BSG miniseries, and going to see if I can fit the first season in as well.

An4ximandros:
Do yourself a favor and end it on the Second Season, that ending is miles better than the "make it up as you go" third and fourth seasons.

AtomicClucker:

--- Quote from: An4ximandros on September 24, 2012, 12:08:13 am ---Do yourself a favor and end it on the Second Season, that ending is miles better than the "make it up as you go" third and fourth seasons.

--- End quote ---

Ron Moore, how I pity thee... poor sod also worked on the Next Generation. So the 3rd and 4th being "bleh" wasn't surprising.

Fury:
Wait what? Initial D fifth stage? Awesome! Code Breaker seems promising though, with having FMA: Brotherhood director too. That's two series worth following I guess.

Mongoose:
The only thing on there that looks promising to me is Shin Sekai Yori.  Not that I really watch anything that's currently airing, but if it holds up, maybe I'll get to it in a few years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version