Author Topic: Installer help  (Read 1837 times)

Hello all,

Due to my less than satisfactory ISP, my connection cuts out for a second every once and a while at random intervals, when it does this, it halts progress on any files I may be downloading, which can to say the least, be frustrating. Anyway, my question is this. I was running the FS2-SCP windows installer when it happened, and it got a few files into the FS Port section, and just halted. If I run the installer again, will I have to start over, or does it just install the files I don't have yet?

Chuck Justice

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
If you rerun the installer it should recognise the files you already have and download what you don't. If you continue to have problems with your ISP, I would recommend you get a download manager, if switching providers is not an option that is!

And ...........................

:welcome:
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Thanks for the welcome, and the advice, It seems to be working fine, we'll see when it's done.

ChuckJustice