Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Sooo, act 4 for war in heaven is still being worked on?

(1/24) > >>

emark4:
Been wondering how things have been going for blue planet. I've just started going back to playing war in heaven and on the back of my mind, I always wondered if this would ever be completed because this mod is just sooooo goooood!. This mod ain't dead is it? Or is it like... on hold or something?

Aesaar:
The team usually does most of its work when at least one person can work exclusively on it for a month or so.  The last time that happened, we did the VA for Acts 1 and 2.  We haven't had time for one of those sprints in a while though.

emark4:

--- Quote from: Aesaar on January 15, 2018, 05:35:03 pm ---The team usually does most of its work when at least one person can work exclusively on it for a month or so.  The last time that happened, we did the VA for Acts 1 and 2.  We haven't had time for one of those sprints in a while though.

--- End quote ---

So I guess it's on hold then for now due to RL.

General Battuta:
It could get done at almost any time with a solid 4-5 months of work. But I dunno when the bug is gonna bite again and drive me FRED crazy.

emark4:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 17, 2018, 11:19:53 am ---It could get done at almost any time with a solid 4-5 months of work. But I dunno when the bug is gonna bite again and drive me FRED crazy.

--- End quote ---

Uhh... care to elaborate General?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version