Author Topic: INF build?  (Read 2367 times)

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
For some reason I have not been able to find it. Where is it?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline mitac

The 3.6.5 beta test build in the SCP forum includes an inferno build, you may want to try that. :)
marcet sine adversario virtus.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
There was one bundled with the beta of 365, but I just checked this link and the host is down.  Now, that's probably a temporary thing, as this host is usually up, but I can't garentee the build will be there.  Also, there's no INF Fred included.  Something like that will be harder to find.

[Edit]
Wow, someone beat me to the reply, but I got the probable link. :D
[/Edit]

Later!
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Kosh

I don't need INF Fred. Just the build. Thanks. :)
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error

Offline Kosh

> look
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

> find link
You stumble around trying to find http://icculus.org/~taylor/fso365.zip, but your hands grasp nothing except dirt and rock. You eventually touch something solid, and lift it up. As you bring it to your eyes, you squint to find that it is an electronic dagger of water-walk.

> quit
Your score is 25 out of a possible 375. This gives you the rank of hoser.
Are you sure you want to give up [y/N]? : y

I just got that when I clicked on that link. :wtf:

And I DL'd the beta from somewhere else in the SCP forum, and it didn't have the INF build. :(

Brain I/O error

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
LOL it does :) whats up with that???
A alphabetically be in organised sentences should words.

Offline Kosh

whats up with that???

EDIT: Well ****, I just found it with the 3.6.5 beta. I just missed it. How embarrasing.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2004, 11:30:39 pm by 1313 »

Brain I/O error

Originally posted by Kosh

I just got that when I clicked on that link. :wtf:

And I DL'd the beta from somewhere else in the SCP forum, and it didn't have the INF build. :(

That would be a custom 404 page, obviously

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Just a note that Phreak will be adding the fire rate changes to the CVS INF Build after the current beta test, if you use it for anything other than INF R2, it'll probably break your game balance on lower difficulties.

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
i may want to get started on that as well. :nervous:
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord