Author Topic: Hlp Road Trip!!  (Read 56764 times)

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
CONTENT!!! :D:D
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Originally posted by Styxx

Spammer... :doubt:

nah im dedicated.
Got Ether?

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
*Maeglamor starts to read thread*
SWEET JESUS!!

*Maeglamor adresses the troops*
"OK guys what we have here is an international incursion. They will be very drunk, armed to the teeth and might possibly be driving an amphibious hatchback. What we need is a twenty meter high wall the ENTIRE way around the island made of steel reinforced peat."

The wall:

"This is not a drill!! If we can keep them at bay long enough for their alcohol supply to run low they might just make a break for France. That way the frogs will bear the full brunt of the assualt and we'll get away scot free."

"Oh and boys... Hide the women..."

What? You thought I'd just sit back and let you guys have all the fun?!?

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
You think a 20m high wall is going to stop me from getting into a country filled with redheaded Irish lasses?  You have got to be kidding!
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Actually I think it's to stop the Irish leaving when they hear your coming ;)

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Hey, why is Maeg fighting?  We'll get him drunk too.... :D
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.