Author Topic: Ebay selling  (Read 19642 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
I poked around, but it looks like you need an account to post a message/report, and I have no intention of giving out personal information without the intention of buying something.

But I agree with everyone pointing out that this is a Bad Thing(TM) - obviously I hope that this isn't someone on either project, because it's totally contrary to how the SCP & TBP have operated in the past, and actually endangers the existence of both somewhat - generally the only reason mods of this sort are allowed to exist by companies is because they don't threaten their profits.
-C

Offline -Norbert-

I can't belive that any member of TBP or SCP would do that.
Nobody who put so much work and care into those projects could possibly be such a dumb asswhole, even if it wouldn't endanger the very existance of SCP and TBP, which, from what I heard, is the case if ever the licence owners get to know about this.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
what the ****?! someone find that ******* and shoot him! :mad:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Sorry to tell you people, but the d*ckhead is at it again.

Ebay item number 8208812022

I reported the guy. Just note that he is making most of his money just on the postage fees.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagh'nagl fhtagn.
Ïa ! Ïa ! Cthulhu fhtagn ! Cthulhu fhtagn !

Unfortunately, it looks like at least one person fell for this guy's crap.  If you look in his feedback, somebody actually gave him positive feedback on one of the sales.  I was tempted to send the buyer an e-mail to let him know how foolish he'd been.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
*sigh*

Those who have ebay.co.uk user accounts, can warn buyers at their leisure. I guess there's really nothing more that can be done about this.

Offline Ypoknons

• Ancient
    • http://www.xwaupgrade.com
Oh Zarathud, where art thou?
Long time ago, you see, there was this thing called the VBB and... oh, nevermind.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Psst...Zarathus...
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Blah. Not like I could remember the spelling having only seen it twice...
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
I sent both people who purchased CDs from him messages telling them that they had been ripped off and giving them the URL of this thread for information.  

And thanking them for their interest in our game :D
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
Originally posted by Kazan
giving them the URL of this thread for information.

Thats good. It should be good for them the see our Zathars discussion... :doubt:

But it really sucks to pay for something that you get for free... Though I have to say that TBP is good enought to be worht a lot of credits. It's just that... you can get it for free... and that guy is selling it.
He should have a lightning bolt up his ass. :devil:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 01:27:22 pm by 2774 »
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline Mewgen1

or a Thunderbolt... :nervous:

Offline -Norbert-

Or a heavy plasma bolt. Yeah, I would go for plasma.

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
Meh, dice 'em with a Shadow slicer beam. :p
No surrender, no retreat.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I think (hope) the guys' been kicked off by eBay, as he's listed as no longer registered.  It's sad to see your work being taken advantage of like that, even if it is a vindication of the quality (£2.99?  Cheapskates!)

Offline camcanr

• Got Blarrg?
I was looking on the first link and it said that deepalpha1 was removed. they did do somthing. I hope they take his money and give it back to the guys that got ripped of.:) :) :) :cool: :cool: :yes: :yes: :wakka:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 06:43:37 pm by 2961 »
If this doesen't work, we'll all be talking Shivan.

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
anyone get any response back from Ebay yet?
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
    • The Heat Em Up Web site
Did we ever hear anything back from e-bay? or even an apology?
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

Are You Ready?  Find Out!
www.heatemup.co.uk

Visit  -  http://proxima-fleet.com for the heatemup Forums.

Offline Slasher

The guy knew he was ripping people off so I doubt he's going to come out a give everyone an apology.  It seems ebay took care of it awhile ago, according to the post dates...