Author Topic: TBP 3.6.0 released on Knossos!  (Read 29281 times)

Re: TBP 3.6.0 released on Knossos!
Well I am gathering any missions or campaigns for TBP and getting them updated to run under Knossos.  I am getting to the end of my to do list.  There is Fortune Hunter but I am not sure what the campaign entails so if anyone has played it let me know what its like. It would take a lot of work to update all three campaigns.

Offline emi_100

• www.artstation.com/emimartinez
Well 3.7.0 is coming along.  With it will be a lot of newly updated campaigns and missions as well as a ton of new improvements.
What about using the new Hyperion model?
DEDICATED TO ALL THE
PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED
THAT THE BABYLON
PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN
IT'S MISSION.

-------FAITH MANAGES------
  • Normal Maps for -The Babylon Project-
  • "Battle at ..." (Campaign) You can't choose when, but you will choose where... and you will fight! GO NOW!
  • "One Mistake" (Third Space Campaign)
  • "Each Night I Dream of Home" (Crusade Single Mision)

I believe it is used in some of the campaigns that have been updated

Offline wesp5

Speaking of updates, maybe somebody here has knowledge to change a HUD details which is bugging me for a long time: If you target an enemy ship the brackets around it become red, but the health feedback does not, so it's rather difficult to see between all the other green infos. Maybe this could be fixed?

When I added the HUD table to TBP I scaled  the fonts and gauges to be the same as it was before the table.  Personally I love this scale for my 43" monitor and my aging eyes.  However I am aware that the scaling for FSO and FSPort are smaller gauges and fonts (I have seen complaints about the font size too small from some).  What are your opinions about this?  Like I said I would prefer it scaled like shown

[attachment eaten by a Shivan]

Offline wesp5

What are your opinions about this?

Looks fine to me...