Author Topic: New release 3.7.6  (Read 2621 times)

There is a new release with some bug fixes. There is an option not to have the cockpit as some have asked for.

OverDhill

A screenshot

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline wesp5

Thanks for the update! I took a quick look and everything looks fine. Still I have a common question that might not be connected to TBP, but rather to FSO itself:
To improve the graphic quality I always set the custom flag -ambient_factor 0. But I can't find it under the normal FSO settings and I wonder why it is not listed?

That can be added via the Custom flags section under FSO Settings.   I believe some lighting settings have been depreciated but for that please ask in the Freespace forums as it is not related to TBP but rather the FSO engine itself.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I recently had cause to run the debug build of 3.7.6 - got three minor errors which should be easy to adress; but should not impact players really...

Each of these weapons has their $BeamInfo, +ShrinkFactor:-setting set to 1.2 which is beyond the allowed range of 0-1.

Log:
https://fsnebula.org/log/602847265eea5ac662d7bf53
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."