Author Topic: New Heat Em Up Website Online  (Read 1560 times)

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
    • The Heat Em Up Web site
New Heat Em Up Website Online
Months have now gone by since the B5 Heat em up site went down.  It has now been redesigned and in now hosted with stargame.  The new site is much bigger and contains a lot more than the previous site.  The site will be proofed for spelling mistakes etc during the course of the week, so If you do spot any please post the details here. Downloads for 3.3a are now online so check it out :D

www.heatemup.stargame.co.uk
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 09:51:48 am by madaboutgames »
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

Are You Ready?  Find Out!
www.heatemup.co.uk

Visit  -  http://proxima-fleet.com for the heatemup Forums.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Re: New Heat Em Up Website Online
Yes it's nicer than the BHX website. I should kick your ass for that :)
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 09:24:00 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
    • The Heat Em Up Web site
Yes it was the wrong link, right one now  :lol: well spotted orp3u5

The Bhx site only took me a couple of nights to get it done, Ive been working on the new HEU site for the last couple of weeks ;)  When I have a bit more free time I will make it a bit nicer for you Ian :)
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

Are You Ready?  Find Out!
www.heatemup.co.uk

Visit  -  http://proxima-fleet.com for the heatemup Forums.