Author Topic: New ship questions  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Culando

Yo, I'm a bit of a newbie to Inferno, so I've got some ship questions.

Wasn't the Phobos supposed to eventually get a fighter bay? I didn't see one on the current version.

What are the smallest ships of each species that have fighter bays?

Feel free to please answer these or if I'm annoying, slap me around with a damp fish.

Thanks for any help. I'll get my grill ready for the inevitable fish slapping. >_>
The boy who cried project.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
hey, damp fishes have rights, too!
SCREW CANON!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Only the Ehreos Corvette has a fighterbay, the Phobos wasn't designed to have one.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
I think the SCv Moloch is the smallest Shivan ship with a fighterbay (of course I'm probably wrong).
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Darnit, I hit the wrong button. Please lock or delete this, sorry.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key