Author Topic: Where do I get Inferno?  (Read 2597 times)

Where do I get Inferno?
Hey just wondering where exactly can I get this mod? I keep hearing off all these different versions like R1 and R2 and I'm a little confused as to what version this mod is at or if it has even been released...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 05:30:28 pm by Insomniac34 »

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Re: Where do I get Inferno?
You can get R1 and the SCP patch for it here:
http://inferno.hard-light.net/R1.htm

Inferno: Alliance will be avaliable soon here:
http://inferno.hard-light.net/SOL/

INF SCP is some way off yet.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Inferno Release 1 was one of the first campaigns released for Inferno (besides the Ancient Demos) and covered the war for Sol and the return of the Shivans.

Inferno Release 2 was cancelled, but have no fear, it was replaced by Inferno SCP, a new campaign which is a complete rework of Inferno, including a new Chapter 1 new weapons, ships, new AI, fighterbeams, etc. Its release however is long from now.

An earlier release is Inferno: Alliance, designed to be compatible with Inferno SCP, it covers what happend after Sol was cut off from the rest of the galaxy.

Other Inferno related campaigns are Sol: A History, which is sort of like Alliance, but optimised by R1, created by Blaise Russel. There is also Steadfast and Dreamcatcher.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
and of course INFA2 :)

Whatever happened to Gateways? Or was that cancelled?

Heck, was it even strictly speaking, an Inferno campaign?
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Do the Earth Alliance and the GTVA ever meet one another? And if so how?

*cough*
Inferno R1
*cough*
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Whatever happened to Gateways? Or was that cancelled?

Heck, was it even strictly speaking, an Inferno campaign?
Gateways is set after the main INF campaign, so it can't be done until after the release of INF SCP.