Author Topic: Operation Templar Co-op  (Read 1646 times)

Operation Templar Co-op
First off, I would like to say hello. I have been an observer of these forums and a lover of Freespace since I first played. I love all the fine work that has been done here. With that said, I am having an issue that I hope all you fine users can help me with.

Recently, a friend and I were attempting to do the   :v-old: Operation Templar Co-op campaign in the Freespace Port 3.4.

As the mission begins to load, there is a warning message stating that 37 ships are missing, and that the error could be because the mod is not compatible with the campaign. This is strange, because we are able to run other missions and campaigns without issue. I am confused as to what specifically is causing this issue. There is a debug message however, and I have listed it below.

Invalid weapon name.

In sexpression: ( when
   ( true )
   ( good-secondary-time
      "Friendly"
      "Cyclops"
      "Anhur"
   )
   ( good-secondary-time
      "Neutral"
      "Cyclops"
      "Imhotep"
   )
)
(Error appears to be: Cyclops)
ntdll.dll! ZwWaitForSingleObject + 21 bytes
KERNEL32.dll! WaitForSingleObjectEx + 67 bytes
KERNEL32.dll! WaitForSingleObject + 18 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_18.exe! <no symbol>
fs2_open_3_6_18.exe! <no symbol>

Thanks for any assistance, it is much appreciated.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: Operation Templar Co-op
Operation Templar multiplar campaign is a retail FS2 campaign.  Turn off the FSport mod.  It should work with the mediavps as well.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Re: Operation Templar Co-op
Thanks for the assistance. I assume, then, that the version that was done with the Freespace port was only single-player?