Author Topic: 13th Reflection  (Read 3695 times)

Offline Zanar

• Prometheus R and Subach HL7 Combo FTW!
Hey guys its me the noob Zanar anyways on the campaign that i was working on i realized I'm a horrible freder!
so on my release i have included 2 mission both which is easy to recognize for obvious reasons...

anyways in these 2 missions that can be accessed through single missions Ive changed the head animations music weapons and default player ship which i hope someone can make better...

so here's the link and hopefully someone will see potential in this mod and develop it further  :D :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7FS3389V
If you hate the Subach HL7 you are an enemy

Offline swamper123

• Just call me Swamper
129mb for two missions ,are you sure you have uploaded the right stuff?
Let's play Blue Planet

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Can you tell us some more about this project? All I'm seeing yet (without extracting the VP) is a modified Bearbaiting and High Noon, a new music track and Command being replaced by a blood elf.

There are a lot of music tracks (OGGs fortunately), some sound and weapon effects too. Plus the Lethe and, for some reason, the Hades.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 12:31:04 pm by TopAce »
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Still that is an asston of music for two missions.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline swamper123

• Just call me Swamper
Can you tell us some more about this project? All I'm seeing yet (without extracting the VP) is a modified Bearbaiting and High Noon, a new music track and Command being replaced by a blood elf.

There are a lot of music tracks (OGGs fortunately), some sound and weapon effects too. Plus the Lethe and, for some reason, the Hades.
Well anyway I am downloading it , like so much to test missions :)
Let's play Blue Planet

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
I can't get the file, could you upload it somewhere else?

Offline Zanar

Ok ill upload to rapidshare  and another one and its only 2 missions barebating and high noon....

anyways hopefully this will fix it

ok here it is from loadfiles i cant find my rapidshare password so that will have to wait

http://loadfiles.in/xw3hz9pr1a1u/13th_Reflection.rar
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:54:54 pm by Zanar »

Offline Zanar

oh and the reason why i put so much stuff is for someone to use all that stuff that is already in it and modify it they want to and to use the music in the tbl for their own missions and stuff so yeah its no mistake....

sorry for the confusion

Offline Zanar

oh jesus i realized i put my old Hades there wooopsssss!!!!

hehehe i had a go at retexturing it lol but since its in public...... i guess there is nothing i can do!!!
all im gonna do is make new soundtracks for fs2 since thats the best thing i can do   :) :D :nod:

oh and for those who want a little background i had a request from a friend that i made a Kingdom Hearts mod so i  did and i took some weapons and characters from it and made it into a mod but be4 i could show it to him, he messed around with his pc and did something to t that now it doesn't work so i decided to make this into "my thing" and post it on HLP but as i got to the mission stage i realized i had to make loads after playing Kingdom Hearts. And sadly im a horrible as Fredder so i gave up on it.... so i was hoping someone out there would take this in and develop it to something bigger and better using the music i put in it since there were lots of people who liked how they sounded on freespace

and some specs:
the weapons name comes from the weapons from a group of people called the organization 13 and each has their own signature weapon so i made them exactly as they are exept for the Retribuiton, Fair Game and Gracefull Dahlia as it would look horrible so each is ased on the original weapons from freespace just my version of it...
and the music is directly from the game so i picked out the best from 1230 tracks and put them on 10 original missions from freespace and it sounded awesome!!!

oh and the Hades was a mistake!it just trolled me to be honest cuz i thought i got rid of it but no...... it had to be in my mod

so yeah i gave up.
and im hoping someone will adopt this mod and make it awesomeeeeeeee!!!! and if not ill carry on making new sountracks  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:32:52 pm by Zanar »

Offline NeonShivan

• Previously known as BTA
  • By the Omnisiah's grace.
hmm....no one is a horrible fredder? Exept me  :P
In German even the most beautiful love letter sounds like an execution order -Mito

(•_•)
 <)  )/
 /  \ All the Single Ladies

( •_•)
\(  (>
  /  \ All the Single Ladies

(•_•)
 <)  )/
 /  \  Oh Oh Oh

Author of Dusk Wars - A modification for Freespace 2.

Offline Nuclear1

300m/s afterburner?!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline swamper123

• Just call me Swamper
Like so much the effects, want to use things like nebulae , and ani stuff , I know how to descompress them , but where do I have to put them
Let's play Blue Planet

Offline Zanar

:D :D I got the afterburner idea from inferno's Vasudan torpedo ship thingy that goes at 300 ms-1

oh Swamper what do you mean? do you wanna extract the effects from the .vp to use them yourself? or...
are you having a problem of where to put them after you extract from .vp...

if so make a new folder called what ever you want on the root of the fs2 installation folder
then in that folder make a new folder called data
then inside the data folder make a new folder called effects
and put all the effect files that came with the vp into it the same with the other files such as if you want the music
make a new folder called music in the data folder and extract to it  :D
then just make a new ini file at the root of the folder where the data folder is and call this new file mod.ini

finally enter this to it
[multimod]
secondarylist = Mediavps,

the lauch the fso launcher, select the mod u named your mod
and run it :D

hope this helps

Offline Zanar

hmm....no one is a horrible fredder? Exept me  :P

hehehehe its not possible :D

Offline swamper123

• Just call me Swamper
Yes ,I would like to have the assets to use ,but I have figured it out with your answer , thankz  XD
Let's play Blue Planet

Offline Zanar

no problem! happy to help :D :D