Author Topic: WTF possible bug since retail found  (Read 5410 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: WTF possible bug since retail found
:bump:

Well bleh.  I took a look at this, and there are no fewer than three different functions that are called to calculate the number of missiles that will fit into one bank.  And they all do different things. :-/  I'm not sure I can change one of them without causing a cascade effect on something else, such as the total number of missiles available for the entire squadron.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Well since those totals are already written to the .fs2 files loadout would it even be an issue with existing missions?  Even loading and saving the missions should not change those totals.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
the problem is looking at the mission files in notepad number of missiles loaded are stored as percentages of the total cappacity instead of hard numbers so if we change the way the game calculates the number of missiles a ship can carry it will effect the number of missiles taken into the mission.
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art