Author Topic: a minor oversight  (Read 946 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
the good news it that its [V]'s fault. :D put simply the original volition tables included references to interface art from fs1, which was not included in the fs2 vp files. i think its responsible for all the unexplaned crashes occuring in the loadout screen. it has never been a problem untill more error checking features were added for our convineance. most moders base their tables off of the original freespace tables. even the latest offitial scp tables have theese broken referances. i also think its causing major problems when using modular tables. code changes are unneccisary but i think it would be a good idea to remove the broken referances from the latest offital tables.

the broken referances are in weapons that shouldnt even see the loadout screen (vasudan,training,shivan and capship weapons to name a few). referances to loadgun07 and loadmissile04 (in the weapons table) should be removed and replaced with known existing interface art (sd4 for example). also the tables should be checked for other referances to non-existing interface graphcs.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2004, 10:49:13 pm by 766 »
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN