Author Topic: Arrgghh  (Read 5433 times)

Hurry up already and release R2 we're getting impatient! :D

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Nah we have too much weapon slowdown right now to release anything, you'd all complain if we did before its fixed :D

Offline Kie99

Couldn't you release a Beta?
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Nope, I'm not uploading the whole lot more times than I have to, and we're still missing key weapon models and weapon interface art.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
My god, people. Calm down. Begging and pleading and being annoying will not get things done any quicker. In fact, the time you're making them waste by replying to your message is time that could be used to finish the camp (although I doubt it is... :p)
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Nah. If this place goes down or isn't busy I sometimes do less, as I don't use my PC much if there's nothing to do on the internet :D

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I think everyone has been waiting quite some time :D

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Give Inferno its due time, and it will be released to you.  Seriously, I'd rather wait another year to have a completed project than have it half-asymptotically released right now.

- Rampage

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
A alphabetically be in organised sentences should words.

Well, what exacttly do you need help with. I could possibly offer some of my services if it is things I can do.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Yay I seem to of got the campaign working as a standalone mod. I've been trying for months to get that working with cutdown versions of the FS2 files :D

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
So about how much longer will it take? I think the natives are getting restless.......
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
I just sent Woomeister 15 sound tracks that may serve as excellent music to dogfight to.  They were tailored for Attempted Suicides, but I hope they'll serve their new master now.

Woo, don't give away the link to anyone outside Inferno...  :nod:

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
wait, what the..? what happened to attempted suicides? that sounded awesome!
A alphabetically be in organised sentences should words.

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
i agree with rampage, i am willing to wait another year for a high quality mod than a rushed one.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Originally posted by Grimloq
wait, what the..? what happened to attempted suicides? that sounded awesome!

Long story short - my father lost his teaching position a year or so and chose family over HLP.

But I'll tell him that you think the campaign could've been awesome.  :D

Offline Darkon

What is closer ot being finished ? R2 or R1 using SCP ? It would be cool to just have the R1 SCP release , but I'm willing to wait for the quality that I have seen from Inferno in the past.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The SCP patch for R1 is technically done, but I haven't had much feedback on the 2nd version released to the beta testers, so it ended up in a kind of limbo.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
RE: RE: Soundtracks you can dogfight to...
Recently I unexpectedly sent Woomeister some music files, which I recommended to the Inferno team.

Now my questions are to Woomeister:

1. Did you like the soundtracks?
2. Are you going to use them in Inferno?
3. If you're going to use them, will they be in R2?

Thanks,

Rampage

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
1. Some of the battle ones are nice
2. Doubt it, They don't really match up with our current ones and so seem out of place for our use.