Author Topic: GVSC Neith  (Read 716 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Currently modeling SG Rahu and FREDding for Scroll
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki

I know a bunch of INFR1 models are getting makeovers. Are there any plans to revamp this ship or to do something else in its place?

If not, mind if I stake a claim on it? And make it roughly 3x larger, as a counterpart to the SOC Oculus? I'd like a Vasudan spinny sciencey thingy for something.

I promise it will be less phallic. Unless you have a really twisted imagination...
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Online Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Get Exiled! ^^
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
This model was dropped so long time ago... Most of us probably forgot to death about it's existence.
I think you don't need our permission. A lot of vessels from first release of Inferno were upgraded by other teams [like Boreas and Icelus for Shadow Genesis, or Warlock for SoA]. This is very old asset, and as far as I remember, it was never used in main Inferno campaign. I don't remember if we have something like this in our actual campaign, but if we do, it's probably Setekh.

Go ahead and show what you've done :D

Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.

Offline mr.WHO

It will be hard to make it something more than Vasudan d*** with the windmill :D

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
If not, mind if I stake a claim on it?
Feel free to do so.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Currently modeling SG Rahu and FREDding for Scroll
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Alright, I'm on my way. Will post WIP shots when it's more than 200 polies.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...