Author Topic: Colossus Preminition?  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Lightspeed

• Light Years Ahead
Read. My post. :)
Modern man is the missing link between ape and human being.

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
that shape you outlined is so basic that i'm sure it appears all the time in nebula. maybe if it were more detailed and accurate vs. the collosus you might have something, but it's such a blob that it must be coinsidence.
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Lightspeed

• Light Years Ahead
Especially since the blob actually has another shape than the red line indicates. Look at the lower edge - the nebula extends well over the red line.

Offline Kie99

Here it is without the red line:
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Fergus

You know I can just see it.  Oh and a Mentu, a Sobek too and look the entire Spanish Armada.  ( I can actually make out the GTVA Oversized-target-and-FREDer-problem causer)
Generic signature quote blabber

Offline Striker

I actually do see a hatshepsut...
...lurk

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
Atualy i can see an aten in the rightmost cloud in that pic, prongs pointing down, about the size of the colossus

And the bottom bit of the middle cloud looks like the fornt of a seth, or sobek for that matter
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline Lightspeed

• Light Years Ahead
Look! I can see my voice!