Author Topic: Herc Mark II Cockpit  (Read 2360 times)

I have the tbm. file in my mediavps/data/tables folder and it works great for every ship included except the Herc Mark II.
 The cockpit seems to be several 'metres' infront of where it actually should be on the screen, as such it pretty much blocks the entire central view.

Is there any way of moving the cockpit back so it fits more elequently? Or should i just remove its entry completely?
SCP is the greatest cause of Inferiority Complexes in those that can't run it

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
I have the tbm. file in my mediavps/data/tables folder and it works great for every ship included except the Herc Mark II.
 The cockpit seems to be several 'metres' infront of where it actually should be on the screen, as such it pretty much blocks the entire central view.

Is there any way of moving the cockpit back so it fits more elequently? Or should i just remove its entry completely?

Well, you could open up the herc II .pof in something like PCS2 or modelview and move the eyepoint.
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Im just wondering why im experiencing this problem when no one else is, its the default HTL Model that comes with the Latest Mediavps
SCP is the greatest cause of Inferiority Complexes in those that can't run it

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Im just wondering why im experiencing this problem when no one else is, its the default HTL Model that comes with the Latest Mediavps

Most of us play without cockpits. :)
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam

That's true, I ......Wait a minute.....Cough....Gurgle.......... Splutter...............

* Wobble dies in the vacuum of space *
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
One down, 2,500 to go. ;)
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline aRaven

I used to play with cockpits, but they don't look good enough (low-res etc) here and obstruct your rear view and I went back to "cockpitless"