Author Topic: 2010-12-27 - Viper MK7 cockpit  (Read 31548 times)

Offline Madcat

Re: 2010-27-12 Viper MK7 cockpit
Holy cow!

Thank you so much for your work, and now I'm so glad I recently bought a TrackIR 5 set... I rarely used it so far, but looking around freely in THAT cockpit is gonna be amazing!

My thanks for the verisimilitude gentlemen...

I like the detail on the keyboard. It looks like my keyboard. :D

I should also go out and get a joystick that looks like the joystick in the cockpit when the game is done. It looks familiar.

Offline Deckard

• DECK-A-R&D
.. and you hope well. That's amazing, man!! ;)
-------------------------------
Deckard a.k.a The Silencer

That is an incredible piece of work guys as always I am amazed at your talents and attention to detail =)

Offline Revan

• Sith Master
Verry amazing work. As Newman always do. :)

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
Wish you uses the logitech attack 3 as the joystick, because then it'd look almost exactly like my setup, but with a metal tub and a couple extra buttons!

Offline newman

Heh. A number of sticks would be cool, but we're keeping it canon :)
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Shade

Change of plans. We'll be releasing the stick as a DLC shortly after release, priced at 10$, and the DRADIS at 8$. Get both bundled for the super-cheap price of 15$ and have an actual, functioning cockpit!*

*Offer only applies to the Viper Mk-VII. To add sticks and DRADIS for other fighters, buy the appropriate DLC.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
Change of plans. We'll be releasing the stick as a DLC shortly after release, priced at 10$, and the DRADIS at 8$. Get both bundled for the super-cheap price of 15$ and have an actual, functioning cockpit!*

*Offer only applies to the Viper Mk-VII. To add sticks and DRADIS for other fighters, buy the appropriate DLC.

:wtf:

*points with a double barreled shotgun at Shade
*waves with shotgun

you want to go home and rethink your release policy.

:P

Offline Shade

Well, you can always wait for the GOTY edition.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
If you pre-order before January 11th you'll also get our free bonus pilot*, Harrison "Archeopteryx" Jones in the Diaspora R1 signature edition! Help him on his quest for revenge to defeat the Cylon threat forever!

*A value of $30 on the Colonial Defense Network DLC distribution system
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 01:09:03 pm by Ace »
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline newman

Don't forget the "armored viper" and "pilot sunglasses" DLCs.
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Sushi

• Art Critic
Don't worry, we're reasonable. You don't even have to pay for the first 1000 rounds of ammo!

Offline newman

Don't worry, we're reasonable. You don't even have to pay for the first 1000 rounds of ammo!

We do charge for tracers though. If you don't need tracers then you can save some $ right there.

Offline Felix 039

• The One True Noob
It would be awsm beyond measure if the FS2 ships could get cockpits like this. I'm really going to need TrackIR for this.

It really would. Unfortunately, it's a pretty labor intensive process and there's a lot of fighters in fs..
Not to mention none of us have any idea what could a Vasudan cockpit looks like, let alone Shivans. :P
Turning pros into noobs since 1992.
---
Oh look, there's something down here!

No there isn't...

Offline eldain

Not to mention none of us have any idea what could a Vasudan cockpit looks like, let alone Shivans. :P

well, red slime, and five joysticks obviously, :p

---pencils are not only for picking my nose---

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Hello Kitty car freshener
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

well, red slime, and five joysticks obviously, :p

Isnt that what a MK2 raider cockpit looks like? Just fill it with blood and brains.

Offline torc

• Diaspora SFX engineer
please could you make a little little vid of the viper with trackir? can't wait...  :)
indossare una divisa può avere un prezzo alto...ma a volte...è troppo alto!!! Bill Adama