Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3032905 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It's over 1000!!!!! (pages)
so yea i decided to get drunk. i cracked open that bottle of tequila and made a cocktail of tequila, lime juice, cholula and salt. a tradition i learned from long forgotten mexican drinking buddies.

i also got a new stereo. this one looks to be newer than my old one. it seems to be made in the late 80s, rather than the mid 80s. yay!
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Alcohol Y U NO HAVE EFFECT ANYMORE

I drink a shot of Bacardi 151 (for those who don't know, 75.5% alcohol) and nothing. Nothing! Come home and give a nice helping of rum and coke, and still... no buzz. It's just this subtle feeling, that's it
Have I drank so much over that week where my body simply doesn't care anymore? God damn
"No"

Offline watsisname

My philosophy is that if I can breathe fire with it, I don't drink it. 

Except for lulz.  I do it for them.
In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
it has been decided. i will have more tequila. straight, no chaser. i broke all my shot glasses so im using a wine glass. its one tequila two tequila three tequila floor. IN ONE GLASS!!! and ive already had 3 or 4 shots, i lost count. my drunk typing has improved though.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 05:42:33 am by Nuke »
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Just got a spam mail from a "FalconPunch Solutions LTD". I don't know if I should laugh, cry or clap them for bringing memes into the fraud business.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft

I will do this next time
It doesn't burn as much as everyone seems to think 151 does (they said I'd make a face, I didn't make a face... in fact it wasn't close to face worthy) so perhaps I am uniquely qualified to breathe fire
"No"

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
‎'first of all i would like to say that this comment is in no way offensive to 9 news.

Im 19 years old and feel the need to express my opinions.
When seeing the ads on t.v about the news story coming up with refugees and illegal immigrants getting housed in australia with families etc, i don't need to see the story to know what its about. in fact i am ashamed to see australia for what it is today, WE as a country need to realise that before we put hard earned tax payers money into housing and looking after refugees and those less fortunate from other countries.. WE need to think about our OWN first. Take a trip down to melbourne or sydney or brisbane just to name a few, look at all the homeless on the streets, in freezing winters and rough conditions, why cant we house those people first? why cant we put them in a detention centre with tv's and a nice comfy bed, food and a nice warm shelter. WHY do we just look past this and leave them on the street and give people from other countries an opportunity and somewhere to stay before we do with our OWN? WE as a country need some form of real leadership, to take priority with our own born and bread before we as country will lose what we once called "home".

Please take the time to read this.
Thanks'
This has 50,000 likes on Facebook and is on the page of a major news network. For ****'s sake, Australia.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Well, you have to admit that there is a shred of logic to it. After all if you can't take care of your own citizens, how are you supposed to manage with those from another nation?

When I become overlord, these things won't be an issue. Everyone will work in the acid mines. There will be no exceptions.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me

I will do this next time
It doesn't burn as much as everyone seems to think 151 does (they said I'd make a face, I didn't make a face... in fact it wasn't close to face worthy) so perhaps I am uniquely qualified to breathe fire

i remember the first time i tried everclear. i did the chicken wing. it was a godlike expirience. 151 was the **** too. yep. of course then i got old and am not the booze sponge i once was. but i can still suck back shot after shot of tequila and not die. maybe im some kind of drunk immortal.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft

I will do this next time

i remember the first time i tried everclear. i did the chicken wing. it was a godlike expirience. 151 was the **** too. yep. of course then i got old and am not the booze sponge i once was. but i can still suck back shot after shot of tequila and not die. maybe im some kind of drunk immortal.

Name: Nuke
Class: Disco Bandit
Special Ability: Liver of Steel

An Adventurer is YOU!

The Force shall free me.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Well, you have to admit that there is a shred of logic to it. After all if you can't take care of your own citizens, how are you supposed to manage with those from another nation?

When I become overlord, these things won't be an issue. Everyone will work in the acid mines. There will be no exceptions.

True, but this is AUSTRALIA is the problem. :P In all honesty, you would be hard pressed to find 100 homeless people in suburban Perth, a city with a population of over 1.1 million.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
That's because most of them are already working the acid mines.

The Force shall free me.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me

I will do this next time

Name: Nuke
Class: Disco Bandit
Special Ability: Liver of Steel

An Adventurer is YOU!

im a seal clubber, damnit!

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
I HAVE SPOKEN!

The Force shall free me.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
 :lol:

I was a Disco bandit once :/
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft

The Force shall free me.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
Looks more like a sewer with blood
"No"

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Looks more like a sewer with blood

Doesn't it? Alas, no, it's just the dark coloring from bromine mining. It is a serious pollutant, tho.
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I went for a menisectomy of my left knee two days ago. Ever since I felt something go wrong with my left knee 11 years ago, the meniscus in my left knee, which is essentially a cushion of tissue that is wedged between both leg joints, fragged itself, hindering the movement of my knee. What the operation two days ago did was to remove all these fragments in the knee. I'll be on crutches for about a fortnight. The poor quality of my Internet connection this past week more or less reflected my mood during the past two days.

I just woke up because I couldn't sleep any more at the moment, despite having only slept five hours last night. I believe I'll be dozing off here and there for the rest of the day.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?