General FreeSpace > Archived Interviews

Interview Topics

<< < (2/2)

Knight Templar:

--- Quote --- Originally posted by Stunaep

basically, it does depend on the person, doesn´t it. eg, Steak for example will most likely be interviewed about rendering and RL, and very little about FS. Woomeister, for example will probably be interviewed about Inferno.
--- End quote ---

But some of us wanna know if Woo prefers weaties or corn flakes goddamnit!

and I'd agree (and quote B, but IIRC she has weird color tags :p) but um.. wouldn't that make me a girl?

Ulundel:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Borealis
I don't mean to sound like a girl or anything (God forbid :rolleyes: ) but am I the only person here who thinks there is more to a person than his gaming interests and 1337 skillz? :p
--- End quote ---

Now that's the spirit

what? :nervous:

Borealis:
besides, that's why I neatly separated the interview into Personal and FS/HLP sections so that those of you who are AI don't have to bother reading about that mere mortal stuff :wink:

wEvil:
i beleive whatever a person is, thats more important - because it'll affect where you go and how you react to the freespace2 community.

Setekh:
I went for option one. 2 and 3 are much more, how to put it, closer to the surface; they're the kind of things anyone could find out when talking to someone for a few minutes in this kind of community. Number 1, though, is deeper, is about the person themself; something that a lot of people won't get the opportunity to ever reach on their own, the sort of thing that would be more useful to put in a publication... like an interview. ;) Well, that's IMHO. :nod:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version