General FreeSpace > Archived Interviews

Ten of Twelve talks to LtNarol about the 158th Squadron and more...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ulundel:
The mesh is good but there's something I don't like about the textures... :wtf: :)

Setekh:
Narol: :yes:
Ten: :yes:
Interview: :yes:
Exposition ship: :yes:

Excellent work, all of you. :nod::yes: Hey Narol, is that like, an army uniform or something?

LtNarol:
Ah, yes, Ten o' lives on the opposite side of the world from me, makes finding a convenient time for both of us kinda hard (wasn't expecting him that 'early' either ;)).

Yes Steak, thats the US Army's ROTC uniform; the pic is a bit old though, taken at military ball 2001...I really look young in that one.

The Kiev...well...meh, mikhael did a really good job on it, although thats a particularly bad angle and I may reskin it later seeing as I rushed through the first time (we were still trying to make the December 25th release then).  She also happens to be the deadliest ship in Exposition. :D

Other 158th ships can be found at the [Dev Archives].  Unfortunately, only mine and mik's are up, and most of mine are the weapons that show up later...feh.

Setekh:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by LtNarol
Yes Steak, thats the US Army's ROTC uniform; the pic is a bit old though, taken at military ball 2001...I really look young in that one.
--- End quote ---

You've got (or at least, had) a baby face. :D Around this time, us 17-year-olds start turning into actual adults, rather than ugly halfways. ;)

LtNarol:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Setekh
You've got (or at least, had) a baby face. :D Around this time, us 17-year-olds start turning into actual adults, rather than ugly halfways. ;)
--- End quote ---
Perhaps, perhaps, although I think I'm about twice as ugly now :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version